Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New stuff

Suddenly I felt like changing. Changing the way I handle myself. I do admit I am lazy in terms of dolling up, personal touch up like manicure, pedicure, hair do, make up. But now I felt like doing it. Is it good or bad? Hmmm.. Why I wanted this simply becuz it makes have more confidence. Well I know confidence should cone from inner self and not the decorations that I gave myself. But regardless if is good or bad, as long as it helps me in a long term, then I take it. That's simple. Because I learnt something. There is no good or bad, right or wring in this world, is just how we perceived it.

For instance, if your hamster had a tumor, and it needs a operation which cost $160, the question is, are you going to save it? Well, if you spend the money, it means u are kind. If u leave it to die, it means u are practical. So which is right or wrong?

This happens to me but I did save my Ah B. But I actually got commented for being stupid because $160 can do a lot of things. Probably because it is hamster which is kinda abundant everywhere and is cheap. Imagine u used $160 to save a $20 hamster? Untill here, there will be a lot of debates. Second thing I learnt, not be affected by how others sees you. As long as you know you are doing, what you think you should do and most importantly the decisions you've made help you to progress, do it.

No comments: