Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Learning experiences

It has been a long time since I last blog. Many things happen and I learnt a lot of stuff. In terms of personal growth and relationship wise. I can't described or explained how I feel now but I can say it really different till the extend that I didn't know I can be like this. We really can control our destiny and make ourselves and even people around us to live better. I getting into bible and really looking forward to keep improving myself.

I onced learnt from my friend, it doesn't how much you earn or how much debts you have, how are you being addressed but rather is the results of the decisions you've made in the past. What we are now are the results of our past decisions. And that's the difference between human and animals. We have the free will to make any decisions. No one can force to do things we or stop us from doing things. It doesn't matter it's right or wrong, but rather it helps you to progress. That's the key thing.


Anyway, I just bought iPhone!!! And the first ever bikini I've.. Wanted to go wild wild wet so much! Lolx.

It doesn't matter how long but you were there for me. Even if I had to be on my own one day, you will still be in my heart. Treasuring what you have is much more meaningful and happier than possession. That's a new thought towards love. :)

No comments: