Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year Resolution

  1. Change my rubber bands
  2. Know more about Bible
  3. Status
  4. Buy Camera (Canon or Sony)
  5. Take more photos these year. Target 500 this year, around 42/mth, 11/week, 2/day.
  6. Open up to more options. :)
  7. Try out more auditions to perform at cafe(at least 5)
  8. Paint the last piece of wall behind my piano before your new year
  9. Think of something of my BIRTHDAY celebration
  10. change my phone to iPhone
  11. Learn Knitting
  12. Learn to set agenda properly for my family, students, parents, friends
  13. to help more people in terms of their health (at least 10)
  14. To find out the purpose of my life
  15. To progress in term of my thinking, social skills and confidence
  16. To develop of strong beliefs that will carry throughout my life
  17. Quit **o***g
  18. Reduce drinking
  19. Read more books. conquer at least 10 books.
    Law of attraction, thick and grow rich, Science of getting rich
    these are not about finance but rather the richness in mind.
  20. Find out the perfume I like
  21. Learn more songs (at least 10 songs)
  22. Love myself more but not too selfish
  23. Believe in myself more

No comments: