Sunday, January 3, 2010

雨过天晴

Everything is cleared. Firstly, S was just a infatuation, it is still him. Met him recently and I think it makes me real happy :). Though I still decide to close my option once again but that because I think liking someone is soo scary and I rather keep to one. Misunderstanding happens and people keep asking, finding out and gossiping. It makes me lose my focus. My focus now is my piano, my career, my family, where and how can I really commit to other element, Love?

I really really want to thank my friends who encourage me. Thanks Lane, Michell, Eve, Baba. Thanks for being there to concern and spur me on. I think I am not ready for another relationship yet. I still love him. To me, I think it may not necessary to be together with someone you love as long as you know he or she is happy, living heathily, happiness, peace surround him/her and that is good enough. I think right now probably I should look for someone who love me instead.

Being able to love him starts from shy, to excited, to patient, to sad, to heartbroken and lastly to simply a smile :) cuz I found my way to love this guy. I feel happy to fall in love with this guy. Not waiting but I think he has written a memorable chapter in the story of my life. :)

So for those who reading this blog, I trying to clear the dark cloud! my focus is back and not for S but myself.. WHOO!!! good to think through.

STILL CAN INTRO GUYS AND GUYS TO ME BECUZ LIFE IS UNPREDICTABLE. WHO KNOWS I MAY OPEN UP AGAIN? I am not forcing myself just that right now I don't see a need to open up. people telling me finding a boyfriend may help me to carry certain burden and share happiness and sadness but I guess it gives me more problem. So I am see how see how for relatioship wise.. hee..

new year resolution updating tonight!

No comments: