Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Let bygones be bygones

I never get so fed up with this person and I flood the fb with so many bad words that I don't even utter the sound out. Whatever it is, I lost a friend, money, my "good" image. But I can let go and forgive. Forgiveness for my stupidity and forgiveness for his irresponsible acts.
It is not the money that I care, it is his acts that make me so disappointed and grow hatred in his cowardice act. Hatred is never a good feeling. Well, I just let go.. HAHAHA!
Things are changing or many things are going to change. I must accept the change or challenge myself to handles all these changes that are going to happen. I really want to do it.
Reason:
Staying in one place or inside a comfort zone for TOO LONG, is really boring and unbearable. When there is no challenge, life is so mundane and people become weaker in terms of mind, health, heart. Well everything said is easier than to be done. But the crucial when is the 1st step of doing going to happen.
Is having the fear to change a common trait in human? Is having the fear of failure a common thinking in human? But how do these "Fear" feeling come about in the first place? I began to ponder...
self-reflection time.

No comments: