Wednesday, December 30, 2009

funny route

Yesterday I went out with cousin to slack at Tampines area. So we went to tampines food court to have dinner then we went to T1 to have tea at teadot BUT I think he doesnt like teadot drinks and I guess he is not going back to the place again.

After chit chatting, we went to Isetan at Tampines Mall to see see look look at some cosmetics and facial products and then we went to Century Square for toilet break and walk back to T1 roof top! How funny right? We are really walking AIMLESSLY.

After I felt hungry and went to buy food at MacDonald and back to roof top but too bad by the time we went back it was going to close so ended up sitting outside T1..........

It was a REAL long chat. From 430pm to 130am~~~!!!!! 8hours????????

Am I really that talkative???

No comments: