Saturday, December 26, 2009

Paranoid?

When the truth is right in front of you,
I guess it is best to face though it maybe uncomfortable.

Decided to close up for the moment. Loving someone is going to more painful then being loved. Is this true? Probably I agree to a certain extent but that how/what the way we choose to love someone. Sometime I feel like an idiot who keep liking the wrong person at the wrong time. Well, I am just a human and I will want to escape too.

Being in one-sided love for around 5 years is can be agony at times though the memories are great. So how can I make sure I am not going to be like this again? That's why I decided to close up again to reflect if I can take the risk, the joke, the pain. I still family burden and what if I break down, am I able to pick up myself quickly and carry on my normal routine?

Er... True if u reject happiness, happiness will always run away from and I think that why I am now the way I am.

To be frank, I didnt want to reject happiness but I dont have the courage to take the pain..... which I also not sure how long is it going to take....

Try to or Dont try to?

No comments: