Monday, December 21, 2009

After so Much

After so much of hardwork, Ever in my life I have never made so much before. This is so much! I must take photos and keep it for memories. Though is really really tired. I slept almost 4am everyday, just to make sure I succeed and I DID IT!!! Lolxx

But I hope you guys like it. This year is a little cheapskate. Will you all mind? I am unable to give real good stuff to my friends even if I want but what I can give is my sincerity in our relationships, be it friends, sisters, partners and whoever walk into my life. I believe it is fate and it serve a purpose, regardless is good or bad. But of course when I realise is bad, the best way is not to get close.. lolxx... realistic I guess.

I think everyone's life is like a storybook. How will you really want your story book be at the end of the day? I hope my story will be a meaningful. For the past 22 years, I have been through good and bad. I don't deny there are more bad than good, more sad than happy. However, the good and happy memories are always always in my mind.

The latest happy thing I have is to get to know him, S. That's what my sister gave him. He who is logical and emotional balanced, positive, encouraging, knowledgeable person. Well, I am do fond of him but he is already attached so he is going to be my good friend. ^_^

Who is the next character to be in my story??????

No comments: