Sunday, November 22, 2009

生活典故

Many Many things happen these few weeks. I am so busy till I feel like growing fat.... hahaha I SLIM DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!! oh no..... I wanna grow fat again..

I went for my virgin prawning~! It was fun in the beginning because I know nothing.. I only listen to my friends said "hey, it is moving, pull it!"... So I just pull it. But I was abit short so I cant pull high, got to pull the rod further back behind me causing the flying prawn to fly towards me! Lolx.. Also, I caught a BIG BIG prawn by its tail! Hee~ Beginner's Luck, that what my friends said. However, I begin to fall tired because of it is repeated the same, put bait, throw, wait, shift, pull, let go, pull and see if you got them...

I went for my majong playing last night with my friends, Beginners' Luck!! think I ANG GANG for every round for the first half cycles. I din win big big tiles but the ANG GANG made me quite some money.. Hee~

Went for forex course, it was really intensive and got to go back this tue for pschology lesson on forex.

Though I mean busy but I really feel meaning especially those time when I used to build my future. For the past few weeks, I learnt 2 things.

"You are the outcome of your own thoughts"
"你是你思想的结果"

If you think of having a good marriage, you will get it
If you think of having achieving a thing, you will achieve it.
so it depend what's in your mind. Positive? Negative?

"What you are now, are the decisions you've made in the past"
"过去你所作的决定造成现在的你
"

So it is very important to take decisions now as
it will build up and become the next 5-10 years of Meiqin.
I've found the right place to nuture myself and change my destiny.

No comments: